Saturday, March 8, 2008

Vote for Wesley

So a couple days ago my girlfriend Tina called me up and asked me if it was ok if she entered a picture of her daughter into the Cutest Baby in the Valley Contest. She felt like she had to ask because she was submitting a photo I took of her daughter- not one she had taken. I said that was fine and thanks for asking. And she said she felt like she should share some of the prize money if she won....I said no, no don't worry about it- if it's a $100 or so it wouldn't be worth it to share- she should just keep it all.
THEN she tells me the grand prize is $2,500 dollars!! Are you kidding?? Hey girl throw me a bone! So the minute I got off the phone with her I spent an hour looking for a cute photo of Wesley (where he is dressed- because his cutest are the naked bum-bum shots) and submitted this photo into the contest. What do you think? ?!
Here's where YOU come in...the baby that wins is based on how many votes they get. You can vote everyday if you want...if all my friends Vote for Wesley.....we could win the contest! Starting March 19th, you can go to 969.com and click on Baby Idol Baby Contest and vote for my little hunk.

3 comments:

Roney Family said...

He sure gets my vote!!!! What a cute little face he has!

Amy said...

What an absolute DOLL!!! He is a winner for sure!

Jenny said...

I will totally vote for him. I love your blog, good luck with the dog. They are work...my puppy is 2 now and she still is insane!!