Monday, September 15, 2008

3


So it's always a bit of a struggle to get my brother to church with me.....usually I succeed with a potent combination of pleading & bribery. But this trip I got him there fair and square! While playing SkeeBall at Dave & Busters we made a wager....if Matt won he didn't have to go to church with me....and if I won he had to. Look out! There may have been a little divine intervention since I lost every previous round...but I won the one that counts! So long story...here's Sienna with Conga on Sunday afternoon.






Here's a picture of the kids receiving a more urban education.....

And another picture of Sienna "torturing" Matt...he does not like to pretend play which I can relate to- I don't like it either. But it is her favorite thing to do next to coloring/crafts.Posted by Picasa

No comments: