Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monkey

Posted by Picasa I think I've mentioned before I have a lot of silly nicknames for the kids....lately Wesley has been "Monkey." It just perfectly sums up his antics lately. He's mischievous, and silly, and climbs on everything. He's playful, lovable, and gets into everything. Of course just calling him "Monkey" would get boring so I call him "Monkey Doodles", "Monkey Pie," and "Monkey Bum."
Sienna I usually call Pooh Bear, or Goo Goos, or Sienna Bear (although recently she put in a request for "Bear Cub").
But then I thought, "Hey, my life is complicated enough....I'll just call them "Monkey 1 & Monkey 2."
I'm not for sure, but I think this was a lazy Saturday morning after breakfast. The kids are so night and day together- they play and giggle and are little cherubs from heaven. Then bitter enemies hours or minutes later. It drives me bananas! But.....here's one of those sweet moments.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your monkey boy is the cutest monkey boy I have seen. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the linger longer photo! How did you edit the color? Cute site makeover too.