Monday, April 27, 2009

Su Casa

As soon as you come downstairs you face Wesley's room and to the left is Sienna's room which is identical but painted pink.
This is inside Wesley's room. I took the picture so you could see the deck the kids sometimes play on. We hung up some swings but I hope to get a lot more out there for them.
This is one view of our master bedroom. So from this angle that patio/deck is behind me, to the right is the narrow hallway and just inside those french doors is the bathroom with the shower to the right and the closet to the left.
I have always wanted French doors so I was tickled that we were able to get those installed and paid for by the company. So I took these pictures because I hope to have some great before and after photos once I get this place decorated!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Bottjer Family said...

Looks super cute! Sad I can't be there to help you decorate. I know you'll do a fabulous job. I can't wait to see the "after" pictures!