Saturday, May 2, 2009

Aquarium


Nathan and I try and have date nights every Friday which we LOVE...but sometimes it really bums the kids out so we started family "dates." Saturday mornings we go out and do something fun as a family. Last week on our family date we went to the Aquarium. It was amazing- truly, truly beautiful and completely geared for kids. I love these kind of places where the kids can learn and feel a sense of awe and wonder about the world we live in.
There are room after room with tanks that are at filled with every imaginable fish, sea creature, and coral. It has tide pools you can touch, a turtle tank, and a sting ray bay where you can touch and feed the animals. At the very end of the aquarium is a huge, huge tank that is full of sharks. That's right SHARKS!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I just read up on your blog since you moved. I am loving your house. It looks so cute, and perfect for you. I can't get over how gorgeous Sienna looks in her Easter dress. She looks like a princess. Lastly, that aquarium looks amazing. I wish so bad that I could take my kids there. They would go nuts. I hope you found that book I told you about. We miss you.