Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gymnastics

So Thursday was the kids' first day of gymnastics. I was so excited that they could do something "together." Poor Wesley, we're always taking Sienna to do fun "big kid" things. So when I saw this gym that had classes for 2-3 years olds I was thrilled to sign them up.
Sienna was in heaven during class. It was so cute to see her smile and do something she is naturally good at and be praised by her teachers.
Wesley was so cute when it was time for the kids to go in the gym and the moms to stay outside in the waiting area. He didn't cry like some of the other little ones...instead he came running over to me to give me a hug and then run back to his class. Then he'd get up come running and give me another hug and then go back to his seat. He must have done this 5-6 times before class officially started. It was so cute- and so unexpected. He is not normally like that. The ladies behind me were dying..talking about wanting to take Wesley home with them. He was reluctant to leave with the teacher...but returned from class all smily and sweaty with 2 "good job"stamps.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Garlocks.... said...

how adorable! I wish they had something like that in Q.C.! I'm starting to think that you're really liking OK and you're not missing us much! We still miss you a ton though!!

Roney Family said...

Jessica, the kids are adorable! Watch out for that Sienna, she is going to have way too many boys after her, and Wesley will be a ladies man for sure!!