Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Festival

I was thrilled that Wesley finally wanted to ride a pony after so many failed attempts in the past. Could he be any happier??

I usually have a firm no eating hot dog policy (after a food poisoning incident last year that included among other festivities.....6 hours of vomiting), but I set aside my fears and enjoyed my corn dog and my first funnel cake.............and didn't get sick!

Wesley on a ride with Aunt Mimi. I am so glad my sister came with us. We laughed a lot and she helped me enjoy the the event (that in reality was a total flop).
Thanks for being such a good sport Mimi.....and for always reminding me that my glass is half full, not half empty.

1 comment:

The Herberts said...

I am in awe of the many FUN things you do! I need to be a better mom and get my kiddos out more! It looks like you're loving it out there! I am so happy for you... but AZ still misses you!