Saturday, August 1, 2009

Utica Square

Since we've moved here......I've had so many people ask me, "Have you been to Utica Square?" And the same people who asked me before will follow up and ask me again, "Did you go to Utica Square?" So what's all the fuss about?
Turns out it's an adorable shopping and dining district (?)....not sure what to call it. But it's stinkin cute. I'm not sure how many blocks there are, but the streets and stores are distinctive, quaint and vintage looking. Nathan and I went here for our date night and had a good time. I also wanted to see if this would be a good place for photo sessions....so I experimented with this alley.......me likes. We had dinner at Queenie's which has wonderful food, mouth-watering desserts, and a sweet and plucky vibe.

P.s. Did I mention there was a hot pink Volkswagen Bug parked nearby? with custom white leather seats, with hot pink ribbing? with pearls dangling from the rear view mirror? Are you kidding me? how cute! who drives this car? Where are you sassy-pants I've got to meet you!

2 comments:

The Herberts said...

What a fun place! Your pics turned out so wonderful!! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Its really lots of fun pictures are fantastic .....too cute..
___________________
susana
Instant loans at an attractive low rates