Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas





Seeing the Mesa Temple Lights

Grammy and Grandpa all the way from Saudi Arabia

The "IT" toy of this Christmas...Nathan got Wesley a mini basketball hoop and as soon as Wesley ripped off the paper he gave it a kiss! He is the cutest little boy!




My brother Matt who I call Bubba, bought me this beautiful stroller for Christmas!

Me and my Fatty- the newest, most handsome love of my life (under 3ft tall)


My sister Marissa who Sienna calls Mimi- looking at old photos...


These series I call the "Yes I was....." pictures. When Sienna is a bratty 16 year old who screams out, "You weren't a good Mom who would do fun things with me!" I can say, "Yes I was!!!"

Making a gingerbread Christmas Tree






Of course Sienna spent most of our time together doing this....


Last but not least, Sienna's first day of Primary. I can't believe it!



















































5 comments:

Roney Family said...

I love all the pictures and the updates! It looks like Wesley is walking. How cute is he. I cant believe Sienna is a Sunbeam. And her big b-day is coming up on tuesday. Time sure goes by fast!!!! Yikes, But I am loving your blog and all the pictures! The kids are adorable as always!

Amy said...

You look so skinny and great. I am jealous. I hate the thought of having to exercise and watch what I eat in order to loose my baby weight. Your family looks so happy!

The Bottjer Family said...

I love the holiday picts!

Roney Family said...

Happy Birthday to Sienna!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

hey there! so i have a blog now, its brownfamilyextravaganza.blogspot.com! come check it out! jen