Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bad Blog Girl




One of my favorite friends-Amy- tagged me forever ago.....so I am here to answer the questions!


The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the fun begin!


1.) I have this thing with Post-It notes....they rule my life! They are everywhere....follow the trail of posties and you will find me. Case in point...I jotted down my "answers" to these questions on a postie but now I can't find it! Nathan says that when I die he is going to have my gravestone be a big ol postie that says stuff about me and then an arrow that points down and says "she died".


2.) I also have a thing about ears. They must be clean. Mine and everyone in my immediate family. I literally check their ears-often. It drives me crazy if I see anything suspicious. Don't ask because I don't know...but I have Q-Tips in my car.


3.) When I was really young (like Elementary school age) I had a massive crush on Elvis Presley. I would come home from school everyday and go find a picture of him and kiss it and think of how handsome he was (cute photo long before the 70's hit). I had no idea that he was already dead.....so sad.


4.) I am extremely self- conscious. When it's important (or I deem something/some event important) I obesses about what I am going to wear- how it will look, does it look perfect, do I look thinner, and try on a million things. I am always checking mirrors to make sure I look alright, don't have food in my teeth, and no sweat pit marks, my fly is up, etc. It's exhausting and drives Nathan batty!

5.) I hate cooking. I'm talking seriously hate cooking. I don't get it. I don't get why after an exhausting day I would want to stand on my feet longer, and sweat, and make a big ol mess, for the kids to smush it and throw it on the floor. Not to mention it is devoured in 5 minutes flat. I ENJOY food, and other people's food that is made with love...I just don't want to do it. I am a big fan of pulling stuff from the fridge and freezer and tossing out the main food groups-no rhyme or reason, or what will taste good, just cover the basics- that's it. I actually bought cookbooks (back in the day when I used them) that were titled The 4 Ingredient Cookbook, and that was too much bloody work, so I bought The 3 Ingredient Cookbook!

6.) I adore my son. I think he is the cutest little boy. He is so fat, and squishy and handsome. I love his apple cheeks, and his smile, and his intense brown eyes, and chunky thighs. If I get in a car accident it is because I was looking in my rear view mirror making faces at him or blowing him kisses. I know this will only last so long (3 months to D-Day- turning 18 mos. old that is). But for now I love him.


I tag.....Brooke G., Allison A., and Lacey S.

4 comments:

Roney Family said...

Nice picture of Wesley behind! Better late then never on putting up what you were tagged!

Amy said...

I loved getting to know all those quirky facts about you. I am the same way about note writing. But I love the post it idea. I love Nate's comment about it. Chad just rolls his eyes at me every time i pull out my notebook. He doesn't understand my intense need to write things down. Quite frankly neither do I!

NatetheGreat said...

Funny that even after the 3 item cook book all Im getting is PBJ for dinner......oh wait..P...B....J...that is 3 things. I guess it finally caught on.

maelynn said...

Hey Jessica,
I found you on Christine's blog list. It was great to see pictures of your cute babies! I'd never seen Wesley...he's so precious! I hope you're all doing well!
You are looking great, by the way!