Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Click to play Happy Easter
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!


It all started when I opened a cute Easter e-greeting from my friend......I saw this option to design your own card. I can't believe I figured it all out with no help from Nathan whatsover! Guys this is a BIG deal for me. I went bonkers, I loved making it and I've watched it a million times since.
I took the pictures of Sienna right after we got home from church. We tried taking them outside but no bueno. We went inside and I coaxed her into a corner in our living room where there was good light. Nathan held our Ikea curtains in the back and VOILA que magnifique! I probably have 50 photos of Sienna in this mini photo session and in every single picture she has a different expression-I was taking pictures of her for maybe 5 minutes? She packs a lot of punch! I am so happy that she humored me and I am even more happy with the results...she looks just dreamy. And don't get me started on her Easter dress!! Found it months, and months ago and I am in LOVE with it....it's hanging in my closet....not Sienna's.....no my closet-so I can look at it every time I walk in.

6 comments:

Roney Family said...

Love all the pictures. I adore Sienna dress. Where in the world did you get it?? Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Abi said...

Cute! Your kids are darling. I love the pics!

NatetheGreat said...

You are getting so good at doing this sort of stuff....and you have cute kids as well!

Roney Family said...

Looks like you went private. Thanks for the invite friend!!!!

Louisa said...

She is beautiful! The dress is gorgeous too! Loved the pictures.

Nettie said...

Man, she looks like her daddy! These picture's are great. I love her little whimsy far off look.