Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Click to play Easter Egg Hunt
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!


Ok, I've seriously got to stop....this is too much fun to make these! My office is a bomb, I've got oodles of laundry to do, dishes in the sink, should be headed to bed, need to edit photos for a client, pick-up the house, and remember what do-hicky I need to bring to preschool, but all I want to do is make another one of these. I am hooked! P.S. This our annual Easter Egg Hunt at Schnepf Farm. Trust me folks there's nothing to do out here-but I love going to this farm. And what I love about pictures is that it looks like you had an even better time than you remember (more thoughts about this idea later). The last few months I'd say we've really grown into our family. It feels right, it feels complete (ok I can't know for sure, but let's just say I'm good for now). Things are crazy, but we know each others quirks, how to push each others buttons (especially Sienna and Wesley) but we also know what each other likes to eat, where the best tickle spot is, and how to make each other laugh. So, maybe I've been hanging out too long on the Hallmark web site....but I really have fallen in love with my family.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Darling what a great place for an Easter egg hunt. Love the pics of little Wesley. He has the cutest cheeks. Sienna looks so grown up! Adorable!

Roney Family said...

I am so happy. First, I love all the pictures, and second, I feel the same. Even though things are tough, it just seems right. We can't experiance life without a little struggles. Love all the pictures! The kids are so big! Oh, got your e-mail. Will write later, headed to the temple for Girls Night Out!!!!

Nettie said...

These are adorable! It isn't hard to see why you're mad crazy in love with your little Wesley. He's gorgeous and so chunky! Don't ya want to eat him?