Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Anatomy 101


In case you missed this course in school, no worries...........here's a quick refresher:

(P.S. this is the exact email Nathan sent me yesterday)

"Sienna just came up to my office and wanted to know what I was doing. She observed that I did not have my shirt on and proceeded to explain the differences in a boys body and a girls body. She said that boys have hair in their armpits and on their boobies but girls don't. Guys have hair on their arms and girls don't. Guys have big noses and girls don't. Then she moved down to my belly button and said that boys have big belly buttons and girls don't. Then she stuck her finger in my belly button and said, "whoa Dad that's far" as in that's really deep. Then as she is going away she wishes me luck on my deep belly button work."

6 comments:

Roney Family said...

Kids sure say the funniest things!!!!

Amy said...

Oh She is hilarious and Wesley is a chuck! What an adorable crew!

Jenny said...

Sienna is a super cute girl! I wanted to tell you that you did a fantastic job as a narrator on Saturday.. you have a beautiful voice.. i loved the program. Thanks for being such a friend to me :} I appreciate it!

Unknown said...

That is Hilarious! "From the mouths of babes" Haha!

Denyse said...

Sienna is a riot!! She makes me excited about having a girl! By the way, I met your puppy (or i guess ex-puppy) last night at Melissa's house....sooooo stinkin adorable!!! I don't think I could have done it, your a stronger woman than me :)

Brooke Garner said...

Soooo cute, I love her explanation! We need to have "the talk" over here with some of our kids, can I just borrow Sienna? :)