Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

This Mother's Day weekend was by far my favorite. I loved, loved spending the day with the kids at the local Peach Festival. The best part was probably riding the "old-fashioned" roller coaster (whose structural integrity was questioned with every dip and turn). Each time we've gone to the farm before it's never been operating. We had such a blast.
Sienna is just like Nathan- an absolute thrill seeker, adrenaline junkie, or roller-coaster "enthusiast" as Nathan puts it. She went on the roller coaster 6 times in a row, and only stopped because we forced her. Sheesh! The first two rides were with Nathan. He taught her to raise her arms the whole time! I very reluctantly got on the ride with her and showed her how to hold the bar with a death hold grip. I actually loved it. So I went on it again. Poor Wesley, he was just roasting in the sun watching us scream and laugh.
Wesley loved picking the peaches the most!
Me and Pooh Bear in the flower garden at the Peach Festival.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie said...

My goodness, these photos are all STUNNING!!