Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Del Piero

If you haven't noticed my recent trend....I'm playing catch up...I'm backblogged! In May our R.S. held an Auction where you could bin on items or services wanted.
I was lucky enough to win a Saturday Morning Date. Wahoo! So Nathan and I headed over to this place called "Del Piero." It is a little restaurant that serves gourmet food. The building itself is a real, operating, olive mill press.
It was such a dreamy place. One, it was so fun to eat out for breakfast sans kids. And two, it is such a beautiful little piece of property right on a farm. And the food was delicious!!
It was so relaxing I could hear birds chirping. They also give tours of the mill and tell you how they press olives and make gourmet olive oil. And it that weren't enough they have Gelato!! What great morning- thanks Sandy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

all of your updates were fun to read. i loved your Mexico photos, esp. Wesley & his popsicle & Sienna reading the sign on where to find Jesus. She is so awesome. We need to get together before school starts up again. :) i'll call ya.