Monday, December 29, 2008

More Freestone

One Saturday we took the kids to Freestone Park which is beautiful park in Gilbert. There is tons of stuff to do and it is an amazing place to take pictures. The kids love it!!
Sienna's first Ferris Wheel ride with a boy! It was so adorable. The little boys name was Scottie and he was the same age as Sienna. They were both giggling and kind of nervous. Deep down, I secretly wanted them to kiss!
I love, love, love Carousels. I think they are gorgeous and so romantic. This particular one at Freestone is my favorite because it has my favorite color- turquoise.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Roney Family said...

I love all these updated pictures. The kids are so adorable and its looks like you are having a wonderful time. I miss my friend and wished you lived closer. But I know you are enjoying it there and it is working for you guys. I still cant wait till I get to have my turn to come and visit. My girls miss you. I promise you that they call there barbie dolls Jessica. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!