Monday, April 27, 2009

Notes

Sienna on Easter morning. It's so fun to dress her up. Funny thing about the dress...I bought it at Target when Sienna was not even 2 years old. I saw it and fell in love with it. I could not at the time even remotely imagine Sienna wearing a size 6 dress. And here she is...3 years gone by and my little girl is all grown up.
So I was pretty bummed when I heard it was going to be rainy and overcast all day. Easter is my second most favorite holiday...almost neck-to-neck with Christmas. I love everything about it. But no Schenpf Farm for us this year- so sad! Instead the kids hunted for eggs inside a friend's house Sunday afternoon while the rain poured on.
Sorry, no pictures of Wesley available at this time. He was over taken Easter morning by a rabid, foaming at the mouth gremlin. No word just yet on when he'll return...but we'll keep you posted.

No comments: