Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Sun Has Set




A view from our new place in Tulsa, Oklahoma. But I still can't believe it's real- that we really moved again. Again. This is our 8th move in the 8 years we've been married. Unfortunately I am not one of those adventurous types who likes change and goes wherever the wind carries them. I plant roots and hold on for dear life so to be uprooted so many times has been very painful for me.
And sadly, even after all these years it's not getting any easier. I absolutely hate it every time we move. So of course, Arizona was no exception. It's been a slow and agonizing process. Not helped by the fact that Nathan had "moved" to Oklahoma months earlier than me to start work. I am glad that the "move" part is mostly over. But there is definitely no denying the sun has set on Arizona and that chapter of our lives. I've still got my reservations about Oklahoma......but the future, and what it holds for us here, is still wide open.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your future will be great because you, two, are such a dynamite couple and work so well together. Tulsa looks so plush and green. I see you have the computer up and running so you still feel connected to your friends past and future. Do you need some help making those boxes disappear quicker? Maybe I could be your cook, babysitter, or housekeeper? Aunt Sue