Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Hmmmmm....what to say about Jessica???? Sienna, what should we say about Mommy? "Mmmmm, I love her!" (Jumping up and down with that giddy smile of hers). "Wesley," I ask, "What do you like about Mommy?" "I want food." "You want food?" "YEAAAAA! (shaking his head vigorously up and down)"

Well, there you have it Mom, we love you and Wes wants food.

We do love you Mommy, and especially me, Nathan (the author of this horribly bad attempt at some funny commentary). What can I say? You make this family what it is today! I knew that you would be an amazing mother from the day I met you.

You have that loving touch, that warm embrace that makes you melt, feel peace when scared, and that soothing voice that calms the nerves. You bless our kids everyday by teaching them to have faith in Jesus Christ and to believe in themselves.
You are so wonderful with them and even though they drive you NUTS at times, you patiently wait for that cute moment......that glimpse of sanity when you think, "my kids aren't as crazy as I think they are." Well maybe they are, but I know they would not want any other mom, and I would not want any other wife to be mine and help raise our children. Just look at those cute faces above.....they wouldn't smile like that for just anyone! (Just the ones that give them sweet candy:-) And look at me, I only do that goofy grin for you hon!

Bottom line....you are loved, and adored, and appreciated tremendously by me, and even though they don't say it, the kids.

For all the times you clean up poop, for all the times you do the dishes, for all the times you fold the clothes, for all the times you make dinner, sweep, bake cookies, read books, write letters, buy my families birthday cards for me, scratch my back, sing sweet lullabies and for all that you do everyday that we don't ever see.....we love you!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!


Now can you put the camera down???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jessica. I have to agree with Nathan--you are a top notch mother and wife. You have so much energy and ambition to do it all--for the love of family. Your love "for" them is the driving force behind the zillion things you do. Your family is very lucky to have you.

Jen said...

SO stinkin CUT!!! And what dArLiNg cherubs you have!!!! How can you stand it everyday???? The cuteness is just overwhelming =). I am glad that I can come to your life via blogging now and see what you are up to =).

Jen said...

Whaaaaaaah...I meant CUTE!!!!! =)