Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh No


The high today will be 89 degrees with 70% humidity. I look like a Chia Pet. I went to my 2nd ever Spin class today and as I type I am amazed at how many regions of my body are still......well.......wet. And while we're talking about Spin classes....can I just say that those cycle seats are not anatomically correct. Do they make seats for Latin booties?? Ok moving on..... what I was going to say is that I think Popsicle Season is almost here. This picture was taken about 2 months ago when we still lived in Arizona- so of course Summer weather had already set in. I've heard the humidity gets worse every month and lasts until October. What am I going to do?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow that aquarium looks amazing! I am so looking forward to a little heat and a lot less rain!