Monday, June 1, 2009

Love Song

So a few weeks ago I was running errands with the kids when Sienna (who's gotta a knack for making up songs) started singing this little diddy in the backseat:
"Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. I just love Jesus. Do you know why Mommy? Because he me makes magic. He makes me alive and I just love him. When I open my eyes I want to see him, hug him, and play with him." ..........followed with another round of the chorus,
"Jesus, Jesus, Jesus."

How sweet and innocent...I grabbed a CD cover in the car and jotted it all down before I forgot. I am so pleased that Sienna feels so much love for Him. When she talks about Jesus it really seems like she knows him...I mean really knows him...like how a child aches for their relative when their visit is over. Her sincere love for him and tender way she talks about missing him is such a good example for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: