Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bubba + Oklahoma = Good times

I am so, so, behind in my blogging. I am sincerely sorry to all 3 of my fans.
These pictures were taken over a month ago when my brother Matt came to visit us since we moved to OK. We loved having him! We did lots of fun things.....we took him on a nature walk, to an amazing aquarium , and a live performance of the musical "Oklahoma." I'm sure there were a few restaurants visited and movies viewed and games played that I can't remember now.

But of course what I loved most besides spending one on one time with Matt, was watching my brother interact with my kids.... some moments are hilarious, others are sweet and memorable, and some are heartbreaking.
One of my favorite moments is in the picture below....where Matt was combing Sienna's hair before bed- it was so sweet and endearing. And I loved how they were, without knowing.....crossing their legs exactly the same way.

We love you Bubba.....come back soon now- ya hear??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic & great pictures thanks...
___________________
susana
Instant loans at an attractive low rates