Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Grandma's Song

We had a major scare with my Mom this last week. And she ended up in the hospital with chest pains and dizzy spells. The doctors thought she might have had a heart attack. So the doctors completed an exploratory surgery to see if there was any blockage/obstruction in her arteries. Turns out her heart and arteries are amazing- no problems there. What a relief!! We were so afraid and worried about her.
When the kids heard Grandma was in the hospital they wanted to sing her songs- so I thought I'd record them for her. They know lots of cute songs....I don't know why as soon as the camera is on they start singing the ABC's. Sorry not as cute as I wanted...but here you go Mom.
LOVE YOU ACROSS THE MILES

3 comments:

FRYER FAM said...

how awful is she ok? i just love your mom & was sorry to hear she was feeling under the weather. i hope she's doing ok, let me know. looks like you guys are having fun & keeping busy in your new place. you always look so pretty in all these pics. i miss seeing you.glad you have this. by the way- how's the hair? i have been wondering.

Roney Family said...

Couple things, I love how adorable they are. Another is how Wesley copies everything his big sister does. And its funny how all kids want to watch themselves after they have performed for there parents on Camera!! So adorable!

Unknown said...

I see what you mean when you say Wesley mimics Sienna to a T. It's sweet.