Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do the Monster Mash


Early in October Sienna's dance class had a little Halloween performance for family and friends. The kids danced in their Halloween costumes to the song, "The Monster Mash." It was stinkin adorable.
P.S. Sienna was Little Red Riding Hood

But I think the highlight for the kids on this beautiful Fall evening, was the ridiculous amount of candy, treats, cookies, and juice provided for the kids after the dance. Really parents?! I mean yes they can have some sweets- definitely it's Halloween. But my goodness there was too much. I had to de-claw my children from the tables and swipe the treats from their greedy clutches. The only real use the treats held for me was as bribes to get all of these pics.

.......it was a graveyard smash.........do the MOnsTer MaSh
WAH OOOooo


2 comments:

Roney Family said...

You guys sure do make adorable kids!

JennaK said...

cute pics!