Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day




Ode to my Mom

How can I possibly summarize or adequately articulate how much I love my mom? She is- hands down, no question, no contest, the best Mother I've ever known, met, seen or heard. She is everything. She's my cheerleader, my teacher, my best friend (besides Nathan!), my inspiration, my conscience (when mine's lacking or sluggish),my therapist, my advocate, my partner in crime, my life coach, my refuge, my comforter, and my proof that Heavenly Father loves me.

She has seen me through every trial, every heartache, and every mistake. She has been there by my side, through every significant milestone in my life. And she was there for the birth of both of my children. She has seen me in my lowest, darkest and most sorrowful hours of my life. She took care of me, she never judged me, she cried with me, and she loved me endlessly. And for that I will be forever grateful. I love you so much Mom-

Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Heather Roche said...

What a beautiful ode to your mother. Mothers are simply amazing. I know I hope to be even half as good a mother to my kids as my mother has been to me.

Nettie said...

What a wonderful tribute and gift to your mom. She's beautiful, just like you.

Roney Family said...

Happy Late Mother's day! That was so sweet. You have a wonderful mother, and you ARE a wonderful mother. Hope you are doing well!!!